At the USASF, the health and safety of our athletes, coaches, families, friends and employees is our top priority. We are diligently monitoring information from health authorities and local governments and working with our Walt Disney World Resort contacts to promote the healthiest and safest environment possible at The Dance Worlds™ 2021.
As you prepare your visit, please be aware of these enhanced health and safety measures that will be in place. These updates are based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
Please note this is a fluid situation and subject to change.
• Physical distancing protocols will be in place and enforced.
• Increased sanitization measures throughout venues, including enhanced cleaning protocols, hand sanitization stations and more frequent cleaning of performance surfaces.
• Face coverings will be required for everyone, except for athletes when on the practice and performance floors. Adults and children two and older will be required to wear masks.
• All attendees (including coaches, athletes, spectators and staff) will be asked to monitor their own health prior to attending an event and follow the CDC guidelines for protecting themselves and others. We strongly suggest you get tested for COVID-19 prior to traveling to Florida.
• Experiences will be modified in order to reduce contact whenever possible. This will include check-in, orientation, transportation, modified housekeeping at the resorts, cashless transactions whenever possible, etc.
• All participants, coaches and spectators will be required to undergo a temperature screening with no-touch thermometers before entering the competitions venues at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and Coronado Springs Resort & Convention Center.
• Spectators viewing may be limited to team performance times only. Awards may have limited spectators, coaches and athletes or be completely virtual.
• The Walt Disney World Resort is operating at a limited capacity and theme park reservations will be required. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same day are required. Stay tuned for more information on how you can receive your park ticket numbers in advance in order to book your park reservation early.
• For more information about experience updates at the Walt Disney World Resort, please click here.